Sunday, December 2, 2007

My average day

Be at work by 6 am, work until 3pm usually taking a 1/2 lunch, and when I get home on the nights that I don't have class I hear "he's all yours and I watch my wife disappear into the basement. I do almost all of the cooking, except for desserts. And by the time P-man goes to bed I am physically worn out, at some point I need a break to just sit. This is when I get told I'm lazy, because lord knows I'm not allowed to be tired or have a headache or body ache or anything like that. I somehow even got talked into REMODELING our bathroom and redoing the plumbing as well all while taking three classes at night. I wonder why the drywall has not been sanded before today while working overtime every saturday and having Thanksgiving in there. Don't take me wrong I love my wife and son more than anything, but damn when do I get some help?

8 comments:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

HAHAHAHA! You are too funny. You seriously did NOT just say that I go to the office every night when you get home? HAHAHAHA! I can't remember the last time I did that. Maybe... uh... this summer when I had 5 sessions a week. You'd better re-edit that post, because that's so exaggerated I'm about to gag at your self pity.

And, gosh honey, I guess you really didn't have to redo the bathroom, seeing we had BLACK MOLD in it. Yeah, you're right. We should have left it.

Zoe said...

um. as i recall your bathroom was filled with black mold? i'm reasonably certain that you don't want porter to grow a 3rd eye do you?

Ryan said...

there is a difference between true black mold and mold that happens to be black. And that cleaned right up I didn't absolutely need to gut everything.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I think no matter if you are the mom, dad, working or taking care of the kids...it is all exhausting. I don't even have kids and I am exhausting from work and classes and homework. I can't imagine doing that stuff with children, but thats what life is all about!! Just know you're not alone, Ryan.

Ryan said...

is there anyway to block that nicole chick from commenting? she makes me cry for you....

Ryan said...

is nicole the devil?

Nicole said...

Yes, Ryan M. The devil will be there for New Years! Bwah haha hah ha!